TravelWayne Support Options
Your TravelWayne team has teamed up with Conlin Travel, Concur and JP Morgan Chase to provide comprehensive support for all of your travel needs. Whether you need assistance to book your travel, assistance on the road or help establishing your travel request and/or expense report – we are here to help you!
Support information to know: TravelWayne@wayne.edu
TravelWayne Information System: 313-577-TRIP (8747)
A support number has been established to address your travel questions or needs.
- Select 1 for Conlin Travel agent for booking airfare, hotel, car rental, international travel, or any agent related question
- Select 2 for Conlin Travel technical assistance with TravelWayne online reservations
- Select 3 for Concur support desk assistance with updating your user profile, creating your travel request, or processing your expense report online
- Select 4 for questions regarding the WSU travel credit card
- For lost or replacement travel cards within the US, press 1 (JP Morgan Chase)
- For lost or replacement travel cards outside of the US, press 2 (JP Morgan Chase)
- For questions about how to apply for a travel card, press 3 (WSU Disbursements)
- Select 5 for Disbursements questions regarding travel reimbursement checks or general assistance
Our TravelWayne website
Visit travel.wayne.edu to view information to help you get started.
- Travel card application form
- Travel policy
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Training aids and class schedule
- Preferred vendors / contracts for travel savings
Conlin Travel Hub
Our travel agency, Conlin Travel, has a wealth of travel information, tips and online booking training videos to also help you throughout your travels. Visit their website at www.conlintravelhub.com/wsu.