- WSU communicates student tuition and fee billing information electronically using eBill.
- Registered students can access their eBill statement by logging into WSU's secure WSU Pipeline portal.
- New eBill statements are prepared on the first business day of each month and available for student viewing and printing online a day later.
- An e-mail notification is sent to each student's official WSU AccessID E-mail address when a new eBill is available online. The e-mail notification will include a greeting, some information about the billing statement, and a link to WSU Pipeline where the new eBill is available. No sensitive student information will be in the e-mail notification.
Students may set a preference in the WSU Broadcast Messaging Service to also receive an eBill notice via text to a cell phone or Instant Message to a personal computer. Broadcast Messaging is available through WSU Pipeline, on the "My Pipeline" tab, under "WSU Resources".
- The e-Bill balance due will not change as payments are made because the bill is static. All activity on the eBill is presented “as of the bill date”; payments and/or registration transactions “after the bill date” will display on subsequent eBills.
- To see a recent payment, click the "Statement and Payment History" link in WSU Pipeline, on the “Student” tab.
- To review all payments and charges, click on the “Student Tab” in WSU Pipeline, click on “Financial Records”, click on “Bill/Account Summary”.
Charges not paid by the eBill due date are subject to the following penalties:
- All academic records will be placed on “hold” until the account balance is cleared.
- Denial of future semester registration.
- Unpaid accounts will be referred for collections where students will pay all collection costs and reasonable attorney's fees if Wayne State University must take action to recover any past due amounts owed the University.
- Wayne State University will report delinquent account activity to three national credit bureaus.
eBill Payment Address
Make your check payable to: Wayne State University. Write your 9-character student identification number on the front of the check, and mail it to:
Wayne State University
P.O. Box 02788
Detroit, MI 48202
Be sure to mail early as post office delivery can sometimes be delayed, resulting in financial penalties if payment is received after the tuition due date.
Payments can be made in person at the following location:
42 W. Warren, Room 217